Sunday, November 21, 2010

Teller

So long to the old way of life, and rationale, I sit alone late at night thinking I have to tell, something or somebody, pad, person, or verse, see I have purpose, it hurts, when you ask for, things to take place, but can’t, sat, waited for the longest of times, focused noticed that I’m, the things that they say, I was, I now realize and know that I am, I told it to them the people I help, I say then, ” why not embrace it, and receive it myself?”, poppycock, really thinking that I needed no help, proceeded like, “who needs them?”, seeing that they’re leaving oh well, go tell, a friend she believes the season had fell, upon a star, daydreaming, how I’m deep in a spell, it’s written, across my face and when you read it tells, the truth, and the truth is, I was fond of those, but I couldn’t reciprocate, hit the gate, it was time to go, re-illustrate, the feeling can’t, the design is gone, did it anyway sit and wait, now I’m trying to hone, my skills, so it’s at a level you seek along with this retreat I’ll practice impeccable speech, one thing I can honestly say, I used defense mechanisms, to cope with the problems I face…so until I can sympathize, I will never fully understand, the fact I’ve been living lies…

No comments:

Post a Comment