Monday, November 8, 2010

Miscellaneous verse from (hopefully) soon-to-come project pt.3

Musically speaking...


Do What It Do (rough demo) by youngiftednblack

This a warning for any lady interested, I got issues, issues that you ain’t into, and, you shouldn’t get involved with me and my mess, cause, me and my best friend are me and my ex

It’s in your best interest to pay attention, cause if you’re interested in me you might just pay admission, to a crazy life, now it ain’t like I ain’t tried to make it right, but I paid the price messing around with this lady I can’t exactly get away from, see, she’s kinda like a high school sweetheart, meaning we messed around but I liked other people, so I dated them, and she was sitting on the side, didn’t give her my undivided attention, but she still popped up uninvited to listen to my relationship woes, and then her face glowed, and then we’re up all night making figure eights, oh, boy, and I can’t get away, no, she’s always on my mind when I finish great poems, it’s kinda like she knew that I was finna make flows, so she decided to ride even if it ain’t on, on me, oh my, see, we real cool, but it really won’t fly, kicking it with her, when I’m supposed to be with you, cause check it, you’ll always feel you’re coming in second


--- ygb

No comments:

Post a Comment