Monday, November 8, 2010

Miscellaneous verse from (hopefully) soon-to-come project pt.1

Musically speaking...


Thoughts (rough demo) by youngiftednblack

I just, I just, I just gotta do it
Take it to the next level, high as I can move it
Got a lot to prove, so not a lot to do
But to just do it, I just, I just gotta do it

I just, I just, I just gotta do it, so you can follow, follow, follow all my movements, and see how I, how I, how I write the truest, so I can find my, find my spot up in the music, and that is why I'm, why I'm trying not to lose it, cause if I ever did I'd be forgot with no conclusion, and that is not a, not a option that I'm choosing, and even though I'm a product, product of influence, I embrace the best parts cause that's how I got so fluent, speak the language that they cypher so I know just what I'm doing, but I gotta keep it moving, cause the bottom is the ruins, so I'm aiming for the top, get the highest honors, but it's not as easy as it sounds without a high amount of units, so really what's the point if you're out before you knew it, got everyone laughing at how you blew it, but if that were the case, this beat, I wouldn't bother writing to it


--- ygb

No comments:

Post a Comment