Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yea...Uhh Hun.

Some of the lines in this rhyme were comprised of things that were actually said to me. I'm not about to give this grand explanation, the stuff in this verse is actually stupid to me, but then again alot of things are. Listen, I'm done, I'm at work right now, I have a lot of work to do, I wrote the verse, hopefully it speaks for itself.

Be upfront say what you feel but, when you don’t trust, that hate it will build up, can’t seem to wheel the, conversation down the right path, somehow become quite mad, now emphasis, placed down on how sensitive they sound, often times I can’t relate, but I often find that they can place, their head on my shoulder to lean on, step outside yourself, too nonchalant, but the motives to be strong, why keep on and on, with the same, speech when all along you’ve known for weeks, months, or years, each time you amongst ya peers, you find the answers, that you wanted to hear, but needed them verified by a complete stranger, when there it lied, within yourself but to seek that moment of truth you barely tried, and swearing I’m, not ya mans, or ya friend then where was I, when it came crashing down, funny acting now, but I’m there to try, to give helping hand, so gather round, all dispersed, who’s left but E.D? But Ima be, drama free, so Imma keep, ya name, from mouth, please don’t bother me, with how is he and how is she, if I was we, then I would see, it from their point but they forgot to speak…so now that he has stated verbatim, in rhyme, created the lines, but now I feel like I’ve wasted of time, get over yourself, lighten up, take the chill pill and overdose, we laugh, it’s nothing but a joke, so be mad, at other folks, we had ya back, and still do, but until you, learn to relax, you will lose, me as, that real dude, when she has eventful, things happen, give you, peace at the temple, you need that and feel soothed, so subtle I spoke, we all have been it, so what’s the difference in you being the butt of a joke, I’m appalled at all this arguing, Ima call you out on it, all in all, darling you a narcissist, now I’m off to it, my occupation, I got to say this, why is something so petty the topic of my conversation?

...I don't know but whatever.

This is the first installment, of something I hope to be short lived. Stay tuned for more after I have this sitdown...should be interesting to hear what's said.

Peace...and NOTHING but Love.

E.D.I ELM

No comments:

Post a Comment